Saturday, July 28, 2018

Week 1, Term 3

   The first week back to school was wonderfully exhausting. As more assessments piled on top of each other like unstable bricks, I realised that going about it with sheer determination was not going to be enough. So to further improve the way I learn, I have made myself a schedule sheet. Which I believe will help prevent laziness and mental burnouts. During this week I also spent countless hours trying to finish older assessments so I could start on the new ones. And though my efforts have rather mentally drained me of further cognitive function I wouldn't say the week was all bad. I got to learn about my favourite creatures (i.e Insects) in biology. While in English Me and my classmates watched a movie on three very hardworking and inspiring women working at NASA (Hidden Figures). In Mathematics I grinded away at the tip of my pencil in a race with time trying to figure out the very last piece of a simple but tricky assignment. While physics had me on the edge of my seat with Kinematic formulas each one more beautiful than the last. This week I also had the thought of which branch/field of science I enjoy the most. Is it physics? or Chemistry? or Biology?; for now I remain in a stalemate between the three.
    


  
  





2 comments:

  1. This is a great first post Bhavesh. You are very lucky to have the ability to be successful in Science. A lot of people feel quite intimidated by the difficulty that subjects like Physics and Chemistry present. I hope you don't get overwhelmed with your workload. Planning is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Its great that you have high expectations of yourself. Im sure this will pay off in the long run

    ReplyDelete