Sunday, August 5, 2018

Week 2,Term 3

Time seems to be getting faster, day's feel even shorter than they were two, or three years ago. My academic career is just getting started and I expect many failures to come my way. The road to success may sometimes seem deceivingly clear. But there's always a bump in the road that'll throw you off. This week I have learnt the importance of connecting with others. I had the honour of helping the Prefects set up for the Junior Sports Day.  I also got to instruct the juniors on how to play the game. This week also had me up and running around the school, as I tried to get my Scholarship application sorted out. In Biology my classmates and I got to dissect fish heads and learn about a fish's respiratory system. In English we all waited in anticipation, grinding our teeth to the gums. Waiting for who came first on a quiz, which was based on last week's Movie; Hidden Figures.  In geography I learned about the different kinds of maps and graphs required for the externals. And as I learn more about Mathematics, it's quickly becoming one of my new favourite subjects. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment