Sunday, August 12, 2018

Week 3, Term 3

Week 3 went by in silence. In biology I got to see a glimpse of a sheep's pluck, while in physical science I learned about the various ways on how steel is made.On Friday I learnt about the quadratic equations. I also got shortlisted for the First Foundation Scholarship and I believe I have to schedule a meeting with them somewhere between 21st-23rd August. Apart from that, this week wasn't quite as spectacular as the weeks before.As I slowly work towards getting ready for the externals in term 4 I realise that 2018 might be one of the most important years of my life, a small change could lead to greater outcomes. And I hope for the best....      


1 comment:

  1. Life is not always spectacular. Sometimes there is hard grind and monotony, but you just need to remind yourself that this time is helping to build your character. It's great to have exciting times, but keep focused on the erveryday chores which are slowly shaping your future.

    ReplyDelete